Saturday, September 11, 2010

REW Is A Big Girl Too

And not to be excluded from all of the school festivities is REW. Miss Priss. School {MDO} for me with her is hard. I would prefer to not send her. I don't need her to go to MDO. However, I have a husband who urges me to let go and let her be social and normal! haha! So, on that note, I woke my little priss up early {she normally GETS UP at 9:30a.m.} and got her dress and had a nice little breakfast with her before school.
I went over her day with her and all of the things that would probably happen. They were all followed by "uh-HUHS!" and "mmmm hmmms". She was seemingly excited about it.
I figured I should let her practice on the nap mat too. She laid down perfectly and covered up. Said, "I seep on my nap nap." We'll see about that one.
We got to her class and located her name card and placed all of her things on it.  
And lucky duck gets to have Lou Lou in her class! Love this girl so much! What fun that they get to do this together! AND to make my day wonderful, without knowing it, they were in the exact same outfit! I live vicariously thru my nieces when it comes to matching children in clothes!
Here we are! My little baby girl. My sweet little shadow. It's just one day, but the house will be so quiet without you. It will be so bizarre to not have my errand buddy on my hip. And as you can see, Charlie and Bah were in full swing. Whole nutha story.
It was a quick hug and a walk into class with absolutely ZERO tears. She is definitely a different breed than her brother, Mug. She enjoys this. She likes the new adventures. I guess she was ready too.
And the report when I have picked her up the past two weeks: NO NAP. And the teachers laugh because she walks around to each child who are trying to sleep and puts her face in theirs and says, "Hello!" She also crawled up on Lou Lou's mat with her and talked the entire first day. The following week, they baracaded her in a little corner by herself. They said every 5 minutes she would look up and say, "Ken-We...HI!!!"
Just like her father.

1 comment:

kinsey said...

i LOVE her talking to friends while supposed to be napping...SO STINKIN CUTE!