Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Weeks Gone By

Just a little bit of this and that. Since the whole Frankie thing {she is now a 3-legged friend!} and REW's birthday and then Thanksgiving, I have not had time to devote to writing. There is so much on my mind, but even now, I should not be blogging, rather cleaning up all the Christmas decoration craziness! Anyway, still coming up is REW's 12 month post along with Thanksgiving and Mug's visit to the ER {all is well--don't worry}. I am also working on my fitness blog that will be launched soon! For now, a brief synopsis will have to do...
This picture is adorable! Mug is now really really into REW and it just thrills me. Funny thing, Mamadou was at our house this particular night eating with us. Mug grabbed REW and started hugging her like this. Mamadou said, "Nickster, that would be a cute picture." Even he noticed the new found interest! These next 3 pictures are from Colton and Creighton's Carnival birthday party extraordinare! The mamas really outdid themselves at this one! They pulled out all the stops. It was complete with booths and a mini-roller coaster! Too cute! Guess I need to start planning Mug's party! I can't believe my other 2 men are 3 years old. Wow. Time is flying by. They just keep getting more and more adorable by the minute.

Birthday boys were so precious. Love them.
Oh these besties! Look at them. Makes me smile. All I see is Brent and Benjie.
My muffin. Enjoying a meal as always.
And this is just some random cuteness. Going out to eat is a crazy adventure. We went out to eat this particular night after golfing in the dark. That's how we roll.



More to come...

3 comments:

Sally said...

yay, have missed you lil blogger!! :)

Lauren Madison said...

Such cute pics...love 'em, as always :)

rotoath said...

replica bags from china x64 e4z45a1i20 replica bags w01 r4p95j4j53 aaa replica bags u02 o1r78w2x61