Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How TURBOWEEN Went Down!

SO MUCH FUN!!!!

LOOOVED this! Patty dressed up as ME! The bottom of her shirt says, "shake it, ya'll!"
The front of her shirt says, "Oops, ya'll, I'm preggers again!" Which I am NOT. My students always make fun of me for being pregnant so close together. And for winking at myself! HA! She ended up winning for best costume! I went as a cheesy 80's aerobics instructor!


Another fave--the BRICK HOUSE!



Me in action!


And my mini-fan club showed up! Mug loooves watching me "at work"!


LOVE it! Here are the best dressed! I must say, I think we sweat most of the make-up and hair off!
And my little gremlins...the cutest ones of all!
It was just sooooo fun! Hope you all can join us next year!!

9 comments:

Brian and Kambry said...

oh my goodness, how fun and cute!! love your blog!

Corrie said...

HEY I could dress up as a large and in charge pregnant woman! OH WAIT! That wouldn't be a costume!!

KarenD said...

Oh, how I miss the Y and your fun classes! My gym here did 80s day last week, but I was out of town. You have to admit, though, 80s workout attire wasn't that flattering, so maybe it was a good thing I missed out!

Kimberly said...

um, i think i'll have to pass. i probably won't be able to walk then after today's workout! i do hope you post some pictures though.

Sally said...

oh!!! how i miss my TBK!! i cannot wait to get back in shape!!!!! ya'll will have so much fun...maybe i too will come dressed as a fluffy pregnant gal...wait!! like corrie...that wouldn't be a costume. :)
love ya!

Jennifer said...

So so fun! Thank goodness there is not a close up of me sweating like crazy! So glad to be in Waco now so I can take your classes!

lauren said...

Oh I wish I could've seen it, but I'm also glad I'm not in these pictures!

You look great, girl! Looks like it was so much fun!

Edison said...

SO FUN! Don't worry - we tailgated without you :)

The Johnstons said...

That looks like it was so much fun!! How hilarious that someone dressed up as you...love it!