Saturday, August 15, 2009

Celebrate Good Times!

Lots and lots of good times! This past week and a half has been baby showers and birthday parties galore! I am so sad about my slow blogging days! I have been busy with all sorts of things! Maybe I will find time to write about them. In the meantime, here is a quick post.
I helped host a baby shower for my friend, HollyIt was super fun and I can't wait to meet her little blessing!



And we celebrated, our beloved Brodie on Friday! He is a gift from the Lord! I cannot believe the little guy is already 2!



He is such a precious tot! He is going to be Mug's pad-na-in-crime with the ladies!

next up...Mug and REW updates!

2 comments:

Sally said...

awww, Holly's shower was so beautiful, great job ladies! and hee hee, those boys were so funny at B's bday party...truly, what a blessing that Brodie man is!! you are so right.
hugs to you!

The Johnstons said...

Thank you for all you do and for the wonderful shower!!