Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHOA!!! LOOK AT THESE STEALS!!

Hey ya'll! This is a GREAT SITE that I love and it is having a humongo sale on Britax, BOB, Maclaran, Graco and more! Thought I would share the love! For those of you who need a convertible carseat, a Britax Marathon is the way to go because of the awesome safety ratings. There are some patterns on here that are $100 off. That is insane ya'll. And if you don't like the pattern, just order a flippin' cover on etsy! If you are still scared off by the price of those suckers, this puppy is made by Britax without all the bells and whistles. PERFECT for your car, your husband's car or grandma's car! Our Gigi has it and loves it.
Just sharin' the love! Some good lookin' out from Nic Nic.
xoxo

2 comments:

Jill said...

We ordered a Britax from this site a few weeks ago- love it!

Lindsay said...

I ordered my Britax from them for $219 and thought I was getting a deal, but now those prices are awesome! I also purchased my combi highchair and port a crib there! Love their free shipping over $100!