Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What Reese and I Look Like

Here is a pic of me and Reesey at 20 weeks pregnant! I am feeling so good these days. Sleep...still pretty good. Energy....great! I feel Reese every morning when I wake up and when I eat sugar...she is for sure my child! I am craving a lot of sweets. Dern. I hate eating too many sweets, and they are not cookies and cakes--i mean sugary candy. I can eat a whole box of Hot tamales in an hour. So, what's new? No wonder the child is flipping around in there. It is that or all the Turbo kick--she must like the music! As you can see, away I grow!! It's an all out huge fest from about this point on. Shock and Awe.

3 comments:

Rose said...

You are adorable!!!!!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

You look so cute!!! Love the belly pics ... guess I need to start those (never did them w/ Blake)!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm mom yourtits are sweeeeeeeeeeeet