Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What I'm Eating for Two




Not that any of you care to know what I am consuming by the truckloads, but I still get a good giggle out of writing it all down. Besides the sick and ongoing obsession I have with milk and Cheerios, I have developed a few odd desires. The first is strawberry icecream. My mouth just started watering for it one day. I suppose that constitutes as what they call a craving, yes? Funny because I am not sure I have every had strawberry icecream before and of all the flavors, I want that flavor? I mean, strawberry is pretty third rate compared to all other flavors. Why couldn't I want some mint chocolate chip? Still, it is what me wants. The second hilarity is a combo. Clint's salsa. Central Market veggie chips (of which I could not find an image). Holy. Moly. A perfect marriage in my mouth. Have you ever stood up at the counter eating something and gone into a trance while doing it? I do this everyday around 1:00 when Tristan goes down for his nap. It's shameful, really. So salty and good. Well, now you know how I spend a large portion of my day.

3 comments:

Nathan Chandler said...

Yeah, those days were great. I forgot that you liked Malone so much. Do you have a new athlete you love to watch?

Nicki W. said...

hmmm...i have always loved kirk hinrich since his days at kansas. i also like chris paul--not to jump on the band wagon, BUT i have liked him since he dedicated his high school game to his grandfather when he died. i think he is a neat guy. no one can live up to my karl though!

lauren said...

I bought the chips and salsa tonight! I have been a salsa fiend too, and I saw them at the store and had to buy them! Can't wait to try it!