Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Nic Nic's Smoothies for Tots

1 Yo Baby banana yogurt
1 Yo Baby vanilla yogurt
10-12 ice cubes
1-2 cups of whole milk (or your preference)
1 whole, ripe banana
1/2 can of peaches in heavy syrup (the syrup is soothing to their tummies)
1/2 cup of blueberries (optional)
lots of hungry tots
--Mix yogurt with milk in blender, add the banana and peaches (with syrup) and any other fruit. Blend ice in last. I bravely give Mug his in a "big kid" cup with a straw, but you can use your own sippies, by all means! Enjoy!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I wish Creighter Bug would have slurped that down for you tonight! I'll try it again this week.

Nicki W. said...

he liked it, i think he was just not interested. he was walking brent around showing him everything!

S, J, B, & S said...

Oohh, SO good to know! Blake will LOVE this! I can't wait to try it ... just need to go buy some yobaby first!

lauren said...

Sounds delicious! I will have to try it out! You know we like smoothies in this family!

Melissa said...

Yum! I'm definitely trying this one! :) Thanks for sharing!