Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happenings






I know, I know! Bad blogger! However, I find it so hard to sit down and collect my thoughts and finish them before I tend to my master (aka Tristan)! We have been busy bees around here!

I am back to teaching my class on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and it feels great! I love getting a hard workout in and bringing others with me! Woohoo!

As for the pre-preg jeans, still working on them! My body is going back to size, but it is still holding on to extra weight--mainly, my hips. I figure it will do this until I am done breastfeeding, sooooo...I guess it will be a while! I put my old pants back on and they button, but they should not be worn in public! Do you know what I am talking about?! Lesson: Just because you can get them on and button them, doesn't always mean you should wear them. HA! I could write for TLC! Speaking of that, I am obsessed with TLC from about 11 a.m. until 3 p.m.!

Tristan is doing great! Getting so big, I am estimating him around 13 pounds now. He is smiling and cooing all the time! I found that he only takes naps when he sleeps on his belly. We were having a hard time with naps which was making for a F-U-S-S-Y guy. When I put him on his tummy, good as gold. I can do things I need to do! Learning as I go! Tristan and I have been trying to venture out for social time. I would like to set a goal to eat lunch with one friend a week. I experienced my first lunch out with 4 friends and their kiddos! What a scene! It was hilarious and I decided that with a group that big, social time is limited to a few minutes of talking, but mostly getting all 5 of them situated! I'll take it though!

I guess the biggest news is we got a new car. A bigger one. A Durango. I love it! I can fit all my stuff in it and get the man in and out without bumping him all around. Well worth the money, in my opinion!

5 comments:

lauren said...

He is changing so much already! I'm amazed! Such a handsome little guy! Is it just me, or does he look like your brother? I hardly remember what he looked like, but that just popped in my head. Glad everything's going well!

Melissa said...

Yeah!! :O)

I can't believe how much Tristan has changed! He's such a cutie, and looks great in green! :)

I feel you on the jeans...my favorite pre-preg jeans button as well, but NO ONE will be seeing me in them any time soon! :) Oh, and my boys are both tummy sleepers too, so to each their own. If it means more sleep, I say GO FOR IT!! :) It sounds like you guys are doing so well, and I'm glad to finally see an update ;)

laura said...

Yeah! Thanks for the update! I have to admit, your blog is one of my absolute favorites, and I just don't know what to do without at least one post a week, haha! Tristan is just adorable, and the Durgango will be awesome! I bet it is nice not bending down every time you get him out of the car. We miss you and hope to visit you and your little man when we are in town this summer!

Suzanne said...

oh, so good to hear from you and see the adorable pics! i bet life has definitely gotten busier in the last months! congrats on the durango! (beats a mini-van! which we refuse to get!) keep in touch! we LOVE your blog!! oh, and i would give ANYTHING (well, not anything) to be able to work out right now! and just eat a salad!...heaven!

Ryan said...

What a stud