Friday, April 13, 2007

Brrrr Rabbit Easter!

All smiles!
Tristan meets Mamadou for the first time at Easter dinner
Finally, a picture with mom!

I know most of you probably have already read that we had a freaky Easter! It snowed the day before and was freezing Easter day! Only in central Texas can you have floods, heat and then a freeze in 1 week! It was most fun to see how the ladies tried to dress for Easter. Some, like myslef, busted out the tweed dress, while others tried to wear their white sandals they have been waiting to debut all year. Either way worked I suppose, I mean what sort of fashion rules do you follow when it IS, afterall, April!
We took Tristan to church for the first time and besides his audible gas, he did really well! We also had our usual lunch at the Wilson's with the whole family. It is always a ball because we have Mamadou Diene over for lunch and an egg hunt. Very competitve egg hunt, I might add. It gets more competitive each year!
Tristan slept thru the night the past two nights! I know it could be short lived, but I am enjoying it while I can! He also smiles now, which brightens up my day.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

awww! thanks for posting the pics! you look great and little tristan is just as handsome as ever!!

laura said...

You all look great, and Tristan is just adorable! You look so calm and happy, Nick! It was super cold here as well, but we missed out on the snow. Love that Texas weather!

Ryan said...

The Dou rules!!

Corrie said...

I LOVE the slobbery smiles! I need to see him SOON!

Audrey T said...

I'm glad that Brent finally took your picture! I didn't look very spring like on Easter Sunday either, but I was lots warmer than those crazies in sleeveless dresses and sandals! It was FREEZING here.

Kimberly said...

Oh that smile is precious! I'm with you on the confusing attire code for Easter! I was all ready for spring clothes for the whole family but couldn't brave the weather without sweaters to cover them all up.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and your little guy! Miss you friend!