Sunday, November 13, 2005

Italy 2005


Me and Brent in Fiesole (Tuscany) we took a magnificent bike tour and toured a winery. It was one of the most fun days of my life!


Ponte Vecchio--a sight to see!
Pretty proud of this photography :)
The Duomo
The best dinner I have ever had!!
St. Peter's in the evening

There's Brent!
In front of the Trevi Fountain
A view from Capitol Hill
The Colisseum--the coolest historical place in the world

Wow!!
So sorry this has taken so long. I got a little busy. I think I am ready to start blogging again!! Yeah! Italy was the dreamiest place ever! I loved it so much! Florence was my absolute favorite and I hope to visit there again and stay for a long while and soak it all in! These are only very few pics, minus Venice (sorry, it's past my bed time). I am working on a link so you can see all of them. It takes entirely too long to postvia blog! I'll post it later--no really, I will! Enjoy!

2 comments:

lauren said...

Yea! I was about to ask when you were going to post these! I'm drooling and am determined now to go back very soon and show it all to Josh...even though it'll be a little more complicating now! I guess that's what grandparents are for!

Nicki W. said...

This will be a great trip for you and Josh when little Satty is 1 or 2...a nice little break!!