Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ciao, Italia!

Well folks, tomorrow I am outta here. My wonderfully romantic husband is taking me to Italy! Oh the thrill! I am so excited! I have never been to Italy. I lived in Spain for a summer and it was oh-so-divine, but this is going to be even better because I have Brent with me! Brent has never been Euro before, so it will be an adventure for him! We are staring in Rome, then Florence and finishing in Venice!!! AHHH! This is so amazing. I am overwhelmed. It feels like we are two little kids who are traveling alone. We have a tentative schedule, but Brent and I are more find things for ourselves type people. He is more so than me, so I had to plan the excursions. Anyway, we will be gone for a while, but worry not, I will have many a lovely picture to show you via blog when we return! That's amore! A piu tardi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info kenwood tk380 earpiece earphone bad side effects of prozac

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »