Sunday, November 20, 2005

"...because you're mine, I Walk the Line..."

Love that song and loved the movie! Johnny Cash is da bomb, but this movie made him even better. Well, he was not exactly the greatest husband or father, but the music! And he loved his June. Reese and Joaquin were uncanny in their portrayals. They were such good friends, it made me want to be friends with them. That movie was so great, and I am guessing it was fairly accurate. You know how I feel about true stories. This was one of the better ones. Loved it, loved it, loved it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I thought it was the best movie I have seen in a long while. Also I want to include my own plug. Everyone who reads this should watch Arrested Development, Monday, Dec. 5. Anyways hope everything is good tell your husband hey.

Nicki W. said...

Yeah! Cody, thanks for reading my blog. I feel special, seriously! We miss you and love you a lot. You are to Brent what June is to Johnny.

Nicki W. said...

I will check it out...I love blogs! What is your ironic title?

Nicki W. said...

because they love blogs too?

Nicki W. said...

Is it witty? Because I am into witty and there are not many witty shows to speak of on TV. So fine. I will sign your stinking petition.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it What are average doses of effexor Raw stock 5x7 card and envelopes supplier Fran ferraro body builder lamictal compatability San diego cpa financial planning personal finance Cosmetics travel bags patent korea Celebrex warning label us butalbital online butalbital order 433339 Westell 6100 dsl modem