Monday, August 22, 2005

A Wonderful Little Secret

Psssst...I want to share a secret with you.
Go to http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/the_shield_s4/main.html
And please stay tuned! I have been watching the first 2 seasons on DVD every Sunday with Brent and Michael and I am hooked!!! I mean, this is a whole new fix for me. I will give fair warning though....it is gritty...really, really gritty. It's very over the top and pushes the envelope, but I don't care. Girls, I would watch with caution (lots of guns, and some scheisty language) but guys, you will love it. Go buy the first couple of seasons and indulge yourselves in something spicey. I have not liked something this much since The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but be warned, they are not on the same playing field. Why am I just now catching this wave? FX...who knew?? Let me know if you agree. The Commish just got better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Commish as Vic Mackey rules!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicki!

I just wanted to say hey. I haven't talked to you in forever! I hope all is well

Nicki W. said...

Nathan,

Hi friend! How are you doing? All is well over in my neck of the woods. Seen any good flicks lately? I sadly, have not!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it money mike ringtones London streamline refinancing clear preschool backpacks modafinil provigil Over the counter rosacea Free hialry duff ringtones addressing+wedding+invitations