Monday, August 22, 2005

Gone Fishin'

Got me a fly rod, I did. Not sure exactly how to use it, but have gotten some pointers from Brent. We shall see because we are off to Colorado (my favorite American state, besides Tejas)! We are fishing and camping and enjoying some cool, crisp mountain air as opposed to the almost literally suffocating heat of Texas. I mean, seriously, how often do you gasp for air in the confines of your vehicle? For me, its every day when I leave for lunch. I love the mountain mornings. I love the rivers and the peacefulness of it all. I am sure if I lived there, I would take it for granted, but how lovely! I feel blessed that I spent so much time as a child in Colorado, my grandparents lived there during my childhood. I was proposed to in CO, so that is another special memory of the place. Love it. I'll catch ya'll a trout...I promise.

No comments: