Sunday, April 17, 2005

Long Live Supper Club!

We are in a Supper Club that meets once a month. It started last summer, some of the people we knew and some of the people were friends of friends. The person hosting makes the main course and the rest of us are assigned to bring sides and dessert. Last night we had a picnic and all sat outside on a big blanket--it was a BEAUTIFUL night! It really has turned out to be something so fun!! Half of our club is graduating from law school and moving in the near future, which makes me sad for myself, happy for them. Waco seems to be such an interim town. However, there are a few couples (Brent and myself included) who will live here as long as we can, so we are going to recruit newbies so the tradition will continue! Anyway, this Supper Club has been great--just what I needed at this time in my life. To all the "graduating"supper clubbers, we love you--go use your legal jargon in everyday life!

No comments: