Monday, January 10, 2011

WiLsOn-O-WeeN 2010

Favorite time of year. Well, I love it only because we gather friends together and kids in costume for laughs and good times. And somehow, it gives me a chance to take control of "minor" holidays, which is fun. My little family was the cast of Peter Pan this year. I was holding onto making Mug and REW match for at least one more year until they are things that are no longer whimsical to me. Peter Pan was perfect. And so was the weather. Gee-yah we have warm Octobers in Texas. I used to hate that, but now that I have growing children, I see what a blessing it is to have outside time.  

 The Polnicks re-invented the Star Wars cast. Mostly, it was so great to see Kimbo dressed to the nines.





















Just such a sweet time. I wonder how long these years will last. Wouldn't it be nice if out kids always want to trick or treat in our large herd. That they would look forward to it like the adults do. I love our traditions. I love what all we are blessed with.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good to have you back in the blogging world again!! :)

Kimberly said...

Oh, Nic. I totally blogged Wilson- O-Ween today too! That is too funny!