Tuesday, June 22, 2010

REW for You

I have forgotten how quickly the toddler months go by. And even moreso, how much they learn. This little chica is becoming quite a character. She was barely saying much of anything about 4 months ago, and now, she is straight up talking in sentences! I didn't even know she knew any of the words she is saying. I am really astonished!!! She can tell me most of what she wants, which helps. It also makes it hard when she can't get what she wants! She is all girl in that aspect! REW's favorite thing to do is gather every single book she owns, her "bookies" and puts them all in her lap before bed and nap. She does not like to read each one, rather, she wants to turn to her favorite page in each book and read it about 10 times before moving on. But we have to do that with each one. Each page, she laughs hysterically. They aren't even funny. Oh well!
And her favorite meal of all time is spaghetti. I treated her to a date night to Fazoli's the other night. I think we were there for over an hour while she ate.

I also finally took her to the Dr. for her 18 month check up. Two shots later with a dramatic exit, here were her stats:
weight: 22.8 pounds {25%}
height: 33 1/4 inches {90%}--I know, I could not believe it. They re-measured her several times. Last time she was in that range as well. She is almost 1.5 inches taller than Mug was at that age. However, when he went back for his 2 year, he had grown over 4 inches and has been in the 90% since then. Weird, huh? I have tall, skinny muffins.

2 comments:

Sally said...

sweet reece. love how she takes all those books into bed with her...ha ha. and the spaghetti face!!! AHHH! precious!

Lindsey said...

she has got to be one of the cutest babies i have ever seen. and the stories make her even cuter!!