Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Pregnant.

I know you all were thinking that. I took a little blogging hiatus, so your minds went there. Well, maybe not, but I always think that when people take month long breaks! No, no, I am just behind on my blog. I have been so very busy and something had to give...so it was writing. However, I am back! I am going to NYC with my pal, Jennifer this weekend so I will have a lot to write about when I get back!! I may post a few pics of the kiddies in a bit! Just to make myself feel better! Miss you bloggy buds! xoxo

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Okay, that was SO weird because I just KNEW I was going to click on link to NICKSTERLAND and find out you were preggers! HAHA! I guess that really might be true about taking a hiatus from blogging.

kinsey said...

cracking up...i ALWAYS think people are pregnant when they stop blogging too! hilarious.

Shannon said...

WE MISS YOU!!! And - would it be all bad if you were pregnant? You sure make pretty babies! :-)