Friday, March 12, 2010

When You Hurt, I Hurt.

Today, I am praying for our sweet friends, Holly and Jered. Their son, Parker, suddenly had a seizure today while playing at the zoo. My prayer is that is absolutely NOTHING but a one time thing. My heart is heavy for her. It is terrifying when you don't know what is wrong with your children. Here is a little man you can be praying for. It's funny how much we can take our mundane, uneventful, daily lives for granted. Then something so random like this hits us out of nowhere. Lord, give my sweet friends peace and all the doctors caring for Parker wisdom!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

thank you, thank you, thank you. i talked to you not long after it all happened and i was not doing well. i appreciate the thoughts, prayers and your friendship more than you know.

ThePoeFam said...

I've been praying!!!!