Monday, January 04, 2010

7 Years and More to Come!

Because we are so weird. 2 kids later and we are not all that much more mature. Laughing a lot. Also a lot of disagreements. Never realizing how much I depend on you until I try not to. Dinners you would rather not eat. A million bowls of late night cereal. And basketball games out my eyeballs. Music we take ownership of that we later find has been cool for years. Pot after pot of coffee. A 3-legged dog. Some traveling, but not enough. Daydreaming. Night dreaming. No nights without an interruption. A surgery and a broken heart. One mended knee. A rolled over car. Endless playdates. Not enough grown-up dates. Still a lot to go through. So happy to have you when it all goes down...
Anniversary night, lights out at 10p.m...glad we are secure in eachother!

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness! I totally missed your anniversary! I haven't looked at my new 2010 calendar and well, yesterday wasn't a good day at our house! Still no excuse. I'm sorry.

Thank you for allowing your marriage to be an example to us and thank you for being one of my dearest friends.

Love you!

Corrie said...

Love you guys!! :)

Shannon said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! LOVE this post! Hope you guys had the best day!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary to two of the best people I know! Here's to many more years!

laura said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such an adorable, fun couple. You keep it real and bring so much glory to God through your love for each other and love for your precious kids. Hope you had a great one!

angie said...

Happy late anniversary! Sweet, sweet post Miss Nic.

Sally said...

that is the best ever...that is what makes it all the more special, just being yourselves with each other and lovin every second of it. Happy Anniversary you 2 crazy lovebirds!

Swartz's Scribbles said...

cute post! happy anniversary!

Lauren Madison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Madison said...

This is just adorable! :) I love you two!