Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Best Kept Secret

Does anyone out there watch Mad Men on AMC? If you don't, you are missing out. Go rent the first seasons on DVD and spend a lazy weekend watching them. Hooked. Last night was the last episode of Season 3 and I am feeling sad to have to wait until next season! This is by far the best show on TV. I will challenge you. Lost, Grey's {which is baffling to me why people like that show--err--are them fightin' words?}, The Office...better than all of them. The only other one I heart as much is 30 Rock. I have never seen a show develop better characters. You almost can't pinpoint why you like it. It seems slow, but it is captivating. Good. Good. Good. Am I alone in this fabulous piece of TV genius??

6 comments:

kinsey said...

i know so many people who RAVE about it, but i haven't ever caught it. i need to. and i'm with you on grey's...SO over it! and have been for several seasons...

Alison said...

I'm with you, girl! Loooove it. We've just finished catching up on season 1 and now we're onto season 2 (a bit backward since we've seen season 3). Whatever order it's in, it's still great.

Sally said...

i have heard that show is AMAZING!!! i honestly have a hard time keeping up with the shows i watch...but maybe someday can get caught up and get into it!! :)

Katy said...

haven't ever watched it, but maybe i'll give it a try. better than the office???? that's a tall order, mrs. wilson!!! :)

Lacy said...

I love, love, love it as well!!! I agree that I'm not sure what it is that draws me in but it does.

Ginny said...

Hey Nickster, this is the FIRST comment I have ever left on a blog... Love Mad Men too but The Office is still my fav (I can't help but think of the true characters in my real life office)!