Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Take #1

Since my Mug has a strange obsession with pumpkins, he has been begging me to take him to "the patch" for weeks. The weather has been really awful until Monday rolled around so I was so thrilled to take him. I called Kimbo to see if the boys wanted to meet up since I know she loves her some photo ops. Me, on the other hand, has learned to expect nothing in the lines of a good sibling picture. Good thing I have that attitude. Despite a few meager attempts I got nothing. Sigh. Kimbo actually got some cute ones of her boys. Also, Mug was not on his best behavior at all. That is putting it mildly. Something about wanting to throw all of the pumpkins down the hill. Or kick them. Or roll them. We were at odds. I had to leave sadly without even purchasing him a little pumpkin. I am really working on not even accidentally "rewarding" poor behavior. Oh well. He at least got to kiss a pumpkin! We are supposed to try again Friday. Oh, and REW wanted nothing else but to crawl on the pavement of all things. Crawled straight to it the whole time. Weird. Gotta love 'em!!









4 comments:

jana fleming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jana fleming said...

I can SO relate! Watson would not stop running and kicking/throwing the pumpkins and Davis was obsessed with the light pole. Who knew? I guess we will have to settle for pumpkins in the background! ;) xoxo

Sally said...

soooo cute!!! :) which pumpkin patch did you go to?? we need to make a trip over there...for picture's sake if nothin else. :) hugs to you!!!

The Johnstons said...

You got some cute pictures from the outing..despite the chaos. Hope it goes better Friday!