Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kenley Lou, This One's For You!

Today was my sweet niece's birthday party! It was the cutest little pumpkin theme!


And all though she is crying in several pictures, I promise she had a wonderful time! Here she is with her favorite cousins--all born 6 weeks apart!
And that's my little punkin!



And all the guests...










Sweet Kenley, you are such a cute little thing. I love the crinkled nose you give us all when you are unhappy, and the cuddles you give when you are pleased. I can't wait to spend lots of girl time with you and REW in the future. Don't grow up to fast. You are a blessing to us all! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 comments:

Christian Family said...

So sweet-I heard Kendra was due pretty soon....what is her due date/does she know what she is having?
Precious pics!!!

Nicki W. said...

kendra is due in january!! they are not finding out! the suspense is killing me!!!

Sally said...

OMG...could those be ANY cuter?? my gosh!!! precious!!

Christian Family said...

WOW, that is SO SOON...I have a close friend that just did the same thing(waited until the baby made it's arrival)...it was SO HARD not knowing, but it was very special when the day finally made it's arrival!!!
So sweet!!!