Wednesday, September 09, 2009

YOU are invited.


You are invited. Please Come. Just Give Me Jesus at the Ferrell Center. September 11-12. Read all about it here. Anne Graham Lotz is super straight forward. Trust that this is not another Women's Conference, it is a city-wide REVIVAL. If you are not a Christian, that is, someone who has never prayed to receive Jesus Christ as the Lord of your life, will you please consider AT LEAST coming on Friday night, Sept. 11th. If you are already a Christian woman, perhaps you are beaten down without hope or direction. Perhaps, you have felt let down and are discouraged. Perhaps you have just lost the will to care. Please come. Be revived. I have been revived. I have been studying the word as I never have before and it has changed my walk. Perhaps you are already "on fire" for the Lord. Still come. You need it to. To get even more excited. To learn a new tool. To save a life...for eternity. Come. Come. Come. If you have questions regarding the Revival or regarding what it means to be a Christian, write me a comment with your email. I want to see you all there.

2 comments:

angie said...

See ya there!

Jill said...

I'm a comin!