Monday, February 23, 2009

A Giggly 3 Month Old








I almost forgot the cutest sound in the world until REW reminded me. A baby lying in their bed in the morning looking up giggling and cooing. Does it get any better than that sound?

My sweet little girl is getting so big. She is holding her head up so well and loves to be held out-ward to look at the world around her. She has the cutest, most charming little smile. It is different than Mug's, it is all her own. Surely it will make her daddy's heart melt in the years to come, when she needs it to seek permission that only he can grant! I find myself daydreaming of our times ahead. I have been researching dance classes already. I did not want to be crazy like that, but I just remember the costumes and the performing and I wonder if she will like it just like I did. REW is not very dramatic. She actually seems to be quite the opposite (I KNOW you are thinking where did she come from then?!). She loves to sit and just stare and watch her big brother play. All of his sound effects and crash collisions are very oddly calming to her.
Reese is really looking so cute these days! I love her huge-o cheeks. And legs. And arms. She loves to eat, but still does not waste any time, nurses in under 10 minutes like always! She loves to look around and smile at anyone. He favorites are the fan and any sort of light she can fixate on. She is already starting to scream when I walk out of the room! Uh-oh. I thought that started way later. Still diggin' bathtime. She kicks off on Brent and turns her head toward the water sounds when he is getting her ready for bath time! It is hilarious! I jinxed myself last time by proudly announcing she sleeps thru the night. Wrong. She still gets up to eat at least once, but like I said, all of this takes less than 10 minutes. However, 10 minutes adds up pretty quickly when mommy is feeling the effects. I am such a spoiled sleeper! This is quite humbling.
Ya'll I have already begun to pray that she meets a delightful boy one day who will marry her, live in Waco and work for Brent (heehee). Ok, maybe I am only partially kidding here. I seriously love this little muffin so so so much. She is just so sweet! Here's to 3 wonderful months with my little lady love.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that little picture of her smiling!!! She is such a cutie!

Angie said...

happy birthday reesey!!!
it is funny what you said about her one day spouse... i think about that a lot!

Sharee Forman said...

thank you for your encouraging words! I so needed that, we just switched to prevacid TODAY! It's so expensive but I've heard from 4 people now that it works! Can't wait!! And, your little Reese is such a cutie pie!

Kimberly said...

i do love that little reesey! she's precious and i can't wait to see how she adds so much to our little mix of littles! hope to love on her soon.

The Holmans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holmans said...

She is such a doll!!! And I LOVE her precious little bows!

Jill said...

She is so adorable! I still love that hair! It is precious!

laura said...

She is so beautiful. LOVE that smile!