Monday, December 22, 2008

A Very Fretty Christmas!

This weekend celebrated Christmas with my brother and his wife, Kim at my parents house! It is their first Christmas as a married couple and they are spending it in Henderson so wanted to have it with us early! Tristan, of course, was the hit of the party...totally revelling in his gifts. He got so many! He accidentally "found" his big present from my parents which was this:
He has been asking for a "motor-kikle" for as long as I can remember. Here it is in all it's splendor!


And little Reese sure knows where to ask Aunt Kim to buy gifts! There was a BEAUTIFUL pink smocked dress inside! Mommy was pleased and Reese was as well!!

The happy, but forever tired couple!

Somewhere along the way, Mug wanted to take his pants off. Not sure why.
This was how the night went....Tristan would open a gift and say, "I want to open dat one!"

Sweet Aunt Kim and Reesey Piecey!

Love you guys!!!
xoxo

No comments: