Saturday, November 22, 2008

Giggles,Curls,Ribbons and Bows

I visited Nicki and Reese at the hospital this morning and couldn't resist this precious face. I thought you'd all like to see her on day two, too.

Nicki is doing great and had she not tested positive for Strep B, her and Reese would have headed home today. However, she's there until tomorrow morning. She sure is enjoying her bonding time with her daughter.

If you think about her tonight, would you say a prayer for Tristan? He has come down with a fever (possibly an ear infection) and of course now the transition from three to four and the home coming may be altered. Pray for healing and God's protection over them.

11 comments:

Page said...

Y'all are in my prayers for a speedy recovery for Tristan and Nicki!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! She is beautiful, perfect, precious!!! I know you are loving having your new addition in your arms!

Rose said...

She is adorable! I love those cheeks!

Corrie said...

What a BEAUTY! She looks so pretty in her red floral and red bow! I can't wait to meet her!!

Angie said...

She is so pretty! I love the red bow too. We will keep you guys in our prayers for a smooth transition home. We can't wait to see you soon!

catherine said...

Nicki,
She is beautiful. I am excited for you that delivery is over. Enjoy these precious days! I will keep you all in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

She's Beautiful! What a blessing y'all have with your 2 beautiful children.

I hope that Tristan feels better soon, and will keep your family in our prayers.

God bless!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! She is soo sweet and adorable!! I hope Tristan starts feeling better soon!

Mollie said...

Congratulations!!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I'll be praying for a smooth homecoming transition.

Audrey T said...

Congratulations, Wilsons!

Having It All said...

My goodness. What a beautiful girl! I pray that things will go smoothly for yours and baby's homecoming.