Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blessings Abound

My heart swells this Thanksgiving. Not only because of this... Or this...

There is so much I have to be thankful for that listing it all would be difficult. I know there will be a time where I will have major struggles and pain. There will be times of hurt and sickness. The Lord chose this year to be full of wonderful blessings and gratitude for us this year. Thank you , Lord. Help me to ALWAYS have a thankful mind even when things are not as sunny and bright. For now, though, THANKS be to God for:
Jesus Christ. Without Him, all of this would mean nothing.

Brent. My best friend. My earthly comforter. My laughter source! My money source too (wink, wink, grin)! He is a better helper than anyone could ever imagine and leads our family with grace. I love him.

Tristan. My little man. Full of words and charm. The biggest vocab in a little body. The cuddler. The singer who knows so many songs and carries the sweetest tune! My little secret teller. My shirt puller. My baylor bear cub. I love who you are. Reese. My new lady. I have only just met you, but I love you so. I already see little glimpses of your personality that make me smile. And even though you are only awake 2 hours out of the day, I love the way you sleep. And poop. You are beautiful, baby girl. I am so thankful for your presence.

My family. Love you all so much. Truly don't know where I would be without each of you. Mom, Dad, Pam, Steve, Brad, Kendra, Colton, Kenley, Brittany, Casey and Kim (and everyone in between). You all are precious. I love my new sister-in-law, Kim and what she brings to the family--you are hilarious and I love you! Thanks for the sweet potato casserole--you really brought your A-game to the table, literally!!! Biss, you are such a fun aunt! I love that you rush over as soon as you get into town and love on Mug. You are exactly what I picture an auntie to be!! Kendra, what can I say? I love you more and more every day as a friend. Glad we can share all of these moments together. Uncle Brad and Uncle Casey, you guys rock!! I love sharing all of our sporting events together! Mom, Dad, Pam and Steve, all I can say is I love you. You mean the world to me!!!
Friends. Oh my goodness, I love you all to pieces. I think you know me better than I do--some of you. I cherish EACH and EVERY conversation, complaint, praise, cry and especially laughter. How did I get so blessed in this department?
My church. I love you, church body. Some of you are people I look up to. You all teach me how to be a Godly mother and wife. Though, I stumble too often, I appreciate the encouragement I get from all of you.
Ok, you see. I could go on and on. Lucky for you all, I have to go feed one and bath another! I will stop boring you. I am thankful for you all too! I love everyone's life stories. How great that we can all share in the journey together. Blessings and love to everyone!
xoxo

1 comment:

Lauren Madison said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! :) Blessings!