Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aged to Perfection

29 Years!!! Wow! You are old!
Happy Birthday, hottie! I love you so much. You still make me laugh so hard when I need it most. Thanks for doing the dishes everyday and most of the housework while I am too tired to get off of the bed!! Thank you for making pretty babies with me. Thank you for working so hard to be so successful that allows me to stay home with my Mug and raise him the way I have always envisioned. Thanks for organizing everything. Thanks for "nesting" in my place, I don't know how I missed out on that need in both pregnancies--glad you didn't! Thanks for being the best daddy in the world. You make Tristan beam with joy just to hear that you are home to play. You still give me butterflies when we go out on a date. I still have the major hots for you. You rock and you are and always will be my best friend.








6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Uncle "Bent". We love you much and hope you had a very wonderful day!

kelly 's a riot said...

happy b-day b-rent:)

um...i HEART the B&W! did kp do some family preggo shots? LOVE IT! see ya in the mornin in your pj's:)

Katie Rae Snow said...

Aw, that's so sweet!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Brent!
Nic' that was so sweet what you said about Brent. I hope he got to read it...

The Johnstons said...

so sweet! happy belated birthday, brent!! love, love the family picture..tristan just cracks me up!

Unknown said...

I love these sweet pictures. Good luck. I am so so excited for you.