Saturday, June 14, 2008

Littles Make a Splash

Friday marked another last of a first. Last day of our first swim lessons in the Baby Fish class. Although I woke Tristan up from his nap almost every day this week to ensure I made the 25 minute drive to the lessons, like every last--I was a little sad. Although I am not sure he learned much other than jumping off the side and going under water, I know he had a fun week! I think I am the one who is pooped! I feel like we have run around like goonies for the past 5 days! Of course daddy had to come to the last day, which delighted little mug. Sort of made him a bit more daring too...the under water was a cake walk! Our group of cute babes and hot mamas
Colton and Tristan ready to plunge
This was far cuter than the picture captured--Tristan saw his bestie and lunged for a hug!
Nic Nic and her Colton
Explaining that we were going to go under....
... no problem!

The fam!
Daddy tossin' baby
Aunt Kendra and Colton
All and all swim lessons were fun! I am not sure I think they need them at this age, but it was something to do. We have so many activities this summer that I am wondering what having 2 bitties is going to be like! I can barely keep up with one!!!

No comments: