Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Let's Talk About the Sex...

...of the baby, people, of the baby! I still don't know. Truth is, I really don't have an inclination either. How does one have an inkling anyway? The only time I felt I knew I was having Tristan was I vividly dreamed about it one night and I just knew. I am also shocked at how many people say, "oh, you must want a girl so badly!" Um. No. Where did you get that idea? I mean, honestly, I wanted to have boys first so I would have two brothers. However, having a girl is fine to, but it is not a longing. Now it would be nice to have one of each if this is all I have, but same sex is cool also. I think it is so weird that people ask that! Maybe more people want to have one of each than I was aware of. Have you voted on my poll? I think some of you are waiting for me to say what I think I am having, well, sorry suckers--I have no clue! I will be going to get my ultrasound on July 11, so keep on guessin'! Hey, yours is as good as mine!

4 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

I just feel like you are having a girl for some reason ... ??? Who knows why?! But I am the same way ... I don't care whether the next one is a boy or a girl!!

Rose said...

I am guessing girl, but not because you so desperately want one Although I'm sure that you walk into boutiques just to long at hair bows.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Hi Nicki! I can't remember if I have ever commented, so just in case, I'll re-introduce myself. My name is Ashley and I found your blog through Lindsay Watson's. I am actually due right when you are, with my 3rd! I have two girls and people always ask if I am just going to die if it is another one. I think that is so funny. I mean, I would love a boy, but another girl would be just fine. That's all my husband and I have known for 4 years. :) Anyway, I can't wait to find out what you are having. We find out on the 15th. Fun times! Have a great rest of the week!

Kierstyn said...

I had a girl first, then a boy. When we told people we were expecting a boy we heard, "Oh, you must be done! One of each!" Like our family wouldn't be complete unless we had one boy and one girl? Crazy!