Thursday, January 24, 2008

DID YOU HEAR??


My besties Angie--we met them halfway! What a way to spend our time together
Emotionally drained...is there such a thing as sextuple OT?

Bears v. Aggies goes QUINTUPLE overtime!!! What????! Holy Shickey! This was by far and away THE best game I have ever gone to! I am still on cloud 9 we were top story on ESPN sportscenter. Our 'little engine that could' is a top 25 team. Wow. I love me some Baylor Men's basketball. You all played hard and you deserve the W. You also deserve to skip class today. Here's to new starts and a LOT of patience...


9 comments:

Edison said...

I "borrowed" your scoreboard pic for my blog. Hope you don't mind :)

Nicki W. said...

of course not! spread the love, girl!!

Corrie said...

By the 4th OT these words came out of my mouth..."I don't care WHO wins, I'm just ready for someone to win so this game can end!"
Congrats on the win!!

SuperMom said...

Boooooo! Hissssss! Boooooo! Hisssssss! Bleck!Sssssssssssssssssssssss! Yuck! Bleck! Ugh!

Sorry....this household was not happy with the ending.

gig 'em!

Nicki W. said...

uh-uh, girl! not on my blog!! ;)

SIC 'EM!!! i am bleeding green and gold right at this very moment!

JTapp said...

I enjoyed the interview with Coach Drew on Sportscenter. What a great game to see in person.

elizabeth said...

I'm so excited! And now the world (OK, maybe the Sportscenter world) knows how good we are!

Audrey T said...

Very jealous that you guys got to go! I'm not sure I would have lasted through all 5 OTs though - I don't know how those guys did it.

elizabeth said...

The game against OU was the first game I've gotten to see this year...maybe I'm bad luck. No more games for me I guess! :)