Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I Heart Brent

This was the magical arrangement Brent got for me (along with a day at the spa!)


His gift was really sad in comparison to mine. He got a BU chair and some clothes.

Today marks a very special day in my life...the 3rd anniversary to my wonderful husband, Brent. He made me feel like a princess all day! Brent is the greatest person I know. He is funny, talented, opinionated and smart. Oh, and hot. We met in Jr. High and I can honestly say that I was taken with him even then. He makes me laugh. He is my best good pal, and I am so thankful to be married to such a guy. I know I always gush over him, so I will keep it minimal in this post. Just know that he is the man of my dreams and I could not ask for more.
Happy Anniversary, Brent!!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

beautiful floral arrangement! nice work, brent! is that yalls dining room? i LOVE it! great decor and happy anniversary!

Nicki W. said...

Thanks, Suzanne! Yeah, I am a sucker for anything RED!

Nicki W. said...

I know. Wasn't that terrible! I apologize to every man I know who was there for that!!