Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pugs Rule




Look at my fat cuddly yodies. They are the bomb! This was us on Sunday after a pretty easy day if I remember correctly. They are so lazy! It's funny how people our age love their dogs as children. ALL of our Christmas cards are our friends with their dogs. Propped up and dressed, some of them, as though they are little toddlers. I especially love Eyeball's Kwanza card featuring Boomer and Tux. So cute. What happens when you have real, live children? I had lunch with a preggo friend (big surprise--they are all turning into preggos) yesterday and she said her sister's noodles were never mentioned again after the babes were born and can now be found roaming the backyard. Gasp! Well, I know it is probably true, but look at them, will you? They are little balls of snorting fun! They are my little ones for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No preggos for me. Only schnauzer love! And I've noticed too that yodies get tossed by the wayside too often. I can pretty much guarantee my shotzies will still get love and attention--even when a babe does come along!
Precious PUGS!

Nicki W. said...

Hutch,
it's kind of complicated to explain unless I could show you. however, go into your template and scroll down until almost the very end. it will say (encoded)Main Archives...you should have a 'google news', copy that paste and add the blog address you would like. make sure you view it before you save changes. you are smart and can figure it out! let me know if you have Q's!

Nicki W. said...

Thinkin' just like Jack Bauer!

Nicki W. said...

All of these things are very true. I would have to give up a heck of a lot of movie time. Plus my dogs don't cry and dirty a diaper.

Nicki W. said...

Shiel,
Let's hang out in late January. Brent and I would like to come see SA and your new digs. We can bring the dinner salads if you like.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »