Saturday, September 24, 2005

New Surroundings

Last night we went to TCA's homecoming game. We wanted to go and meet people and show support. It was so weird going to a new school like that. I felt so old! I am the coach's wife!! It is cool to see kids coming up to Brent and talking to him. It made me excited and proud of him. The kids at this school are very good kids. They really are--it is a great school. It seems to not have a lot of worldly drama. Yes, it is still high school, and most assuredly it does have drama BUT it almost seems like a mini-church camp!! In the stands were TONS of people from my church...it was like we were all at the same outing at once! That was really fun for me to actually go into the stands and know half the people! TCA is so small. There were 12 senior girls and they were all on the homecoming court, I thought that was encouraging and sweet. Gosh, I was just stunned at the difference between private and public school--of course I only have my high school and this one to compare. I like what I see though. Good kids, neat parents. Looks like I need to change my Friday night colors.

3 comments:

lauren said...

I'm glad it's going well! That is a great school. I don't know if it's the same as it was when it was WCS, but I always thought it was neat how everyone was so close and like a family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicki W. said...

Oh laud shiel!