Monday, September 19, 2005

Big Week

This week is the kind of week that makes my head spin. But in a good way. Tonight I was honored to give my testimony at the Parkview Baptist Church WINGS meeting. It is always humbling and honoring when someone thinks of you to give your testimony to a group. I was nervous, but it went so well! The Lord is good to me, what can I say?? Tomorrow we have the Care Net annual banquet. Please pray for my "play sister", Angie. She is giving her testimony at the banquet in front of almost 1,000 people. YIKES! She is precious and has blessed my life...her testimony is one of the coolest ones I have ever heard. She's da bomb! Wednesday is praise team and choir and Thursday we are having dinner with our precious friends, Jay and Abby (which is actually a break in the craziness)! Friday has nothing on the books. I love weeks like this because they go by so fast!! Right now I am so happy! I was singing "Praise Him"! in the car at the top of my lungs! That is how I feel, ya know?? I hope you all feel that way too...it's a good way to be!