Saturday, August 06, 2005

Highlights from My Week

This week seemed to go by fast for some reason. Today Brent and I worked out in the morning, bought some furniture for the deck and went to a wedding. It was a fun filled day! Here are the highlights of this past week:
  • Going to Jay and Abby's wedding and getting to hear about all of my pledges new "real world" jobs. (It is so weird to see them all grownsed up!)
  • Making a pallet outside on the deck and watching a movie with Brent on the portable DVD player. Complete with popcorn and candy, of course :)
  • Eating dinner with Windy and Lil' Meredith-so fun to watch babies grow!
  • Having a fun lunch with Lauren at Cafe Cappucino-even though she did not eat her soup ;)
  • Teaching Brent kickboxing in our living room
  • Seeing Pam on Friday at CareNet instead of Tuesday
  • Dinner with the Bylers, Searights and Audrey at Baris and then, where else? COCO's!
  • Falling asleep watching "Swingers"--my fave
  • Finally getting to see my Dad-even though it was for a short bit
  • Spending time with Benjie and Kimberly at the wedding. There's nothing better than spending time with old friends
  • Brent taking me to Ann Taylor Loft tonight, just before they closed

The Lord has been so good to me! Thank you, Lord for a wonderful week full of many blessings! Here's to next week!

4 comments:

lauren said...

Ok, I ate it for snack that day! It was really good, along with the huge rice crispy treat!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to ruin your good week, but you know how i had a pain in my left side. Well i went to the doctor yesterday and we found out that i have a 8mm kidney stone in my left kidney. I don't know what they are going to do to it yet. But Monday i will find out hopefully.

Nicki W. said...

Windy,

Ohmigosh! That explains the weird pain! Hopefully not too serious?? I prya they can remedy that ASAP. I have watched my Mom endure the pain of kidney stones over the years and it does not look fun! My prayers are with you, love!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. malpractice how to repair hotpoint clothes dryer For sale ice machine flaker http://www.leather-wing-chairs-new-or-used.info 3 jeep room tent cum Activate service on lg 5200 cell phone Business student advertising online Blood medicine pressure Web page developers consortium Infiniti g35 bodykit