Sunday, June 26, 2005

He's Back!

Thank you all for looking after me this week-- Crystal and Jeni going to dinner with me, watching the championship game with the Bylers and the Searights (Yeah! Spurs!) and watching the Desert Storm documentary with Shannon and Emily! Thanks for keeping an eye out for me and ,of course, feeding me. Ya'll are dabomb. Brent is home safe with many funny stories and adventures from Southfork. Ladies and gentlemen, there were T-shirts made in honor of the trip. That's all I'll say. It is nice to have my husband home. Everything is more complete with him. Even the dogs are better behaved around him. I do love homecomings. Last night I prepared a meal he loves and his favorite dessert. Anytime you are away from someone for a certain amount of time, I have always loved the initial reunion (except for awkward ones--those are the worst) when you get to hug and remember why you have missed them. All is well. I have a lot more to write, but I have to do laundry and go to a mission trip meeting...I'll post more later.