Friday, February 05, 2010

PARTY TIME!!!!!

I've done it. Started yet ANOTHER blog! I just couldn't resist! I am so incredibly amazed at moms these days. As I search for ideas about the kid's birthdays, showers, parties, whatever...I am just so amazed at all the talent! BUT more amazing to me is the fact that my friends here in town {and in the blogosphere} throw some pretty darn good parties for not being "professionals"! I also wanted to post some of the party ideas I am inspired by!

So, I am dedicating this blog to all of my friends and you guys!

http://www.thesmalltownsoiree.blogspot.com/

Here's the rub...
I DO NOT want this blog to be all of MY parties. Some of you put my parties to shame! I want to feature YOUR parties!!!

Here's what you do:

1. Become a FOLLOWER {stop worrying about being a blog stalker...I hate that term...that's why blogs exist!}, that way you get little updates and get to see the new features! Maybe your party will be featured! These kind of blogs aren't that fun if you don't have followers!

2. EMAIL me your party/shower/dinner party whatever the occasion to
smalltownsoiree@yahoo.com with detailed pictures and description of the event OR you can email me a link to your blog post! The email is also on the site! I will give you and whomever you who ordered from all the credit {of course}, so be as specific as you can! Also, your party may just get published on a bigger more followed blog so be on the lookout!!!!

3. Keep being the creative little geniuses that you already are!

Love!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great idea!! I'll definitely be following! :)

Heather said...

Nicki you amaze me all the time! I'm hoping to throw Matt a "Dirty Thirty Party" at the end of the summer...I’ll be lookin for good ideas!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Madison said...

you are cute and i am excited about this blog :)