Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas on 5th

Do I REALLY need to give you another reason to love Baylor? Ok, then, I will... Christmas on 5th! What a brilliant and splendid idea. If you do not go next year {whether you have kids or not--whether you went to Baylor or not} you need to go kick yourself in the hiney and call yourself Scrooge. It is so fun! It happened a few weeks ago, I think it was the 8th or 9th. It was fa-reeeezing! Well, at least it was for me and mine! Mug loves to drive around Baylor. He is already giddy! Live nativity scene was a huge hit! REWsker would NOT wear her hat. Poor thing. She had a bad cold too. Bad mom alert. Took her out in it anyway!
We ran into Robert Griffin just walking around. Of course I was obnoxious. Asked him to pose with my kids--er, kid and husband. Of course this is on our Christmas card. Duh.
Look at our coats--we are so festive!
They had a ton of tables full of sugar cookies and icing and sprinkles galore. A Mug's heaven.
Sugar! Sugar! Sugar!
Oh yeah! REW had to lick some too!
REWsky looking out the window in the sub. Some collegiates thought she was cute. Others thought her snotty nose rub on the glass was gross. Peek-a-Boo college kids, you will have one just like me in about 10 years!

They had the upstairs rooms in the sub all decked out in trees and winter scenes! We waited in line for Santa and went thru the rooms--it really was quite impressive.
And finally, we get to see the Clauses. They were so cute. Another Christmas card picture.
And Mug got to sit on his bestie's lap. Seriously not sure what we will do when Christmas is over. He is going to miss his buddy, Santa.

We ran into Patriot and his mama! We were able to snap a few shots of eachother's fam! And the night was at an end! I had to go put this little turtledove to bed!

I hope all of you have such a wonderful Christmas!!! God Bless!!!!!

5 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Ahh, we have got to remember to go next year...I'm sad we missed! Send out a reminder next year! Love all your sweet pictures and the precious, festive coats!!

Shelly said...

It was good to see you guys there...such a fun night!!

Unknown said...

I totally miss this from Baylor! My alma mater is so cool!

Shannon said...

What a fun night! There are times I wish so much that we lived in Waco for little reasons like this! Hope you guys have the best Christmas.

Emily L said...

Howdy! I've been reading your blog for a while and thought I would drop you a note. Does that make a blog stalker?! Emily Boyd here :) I read Sharee's blog and that's how I stumbled onto your's. Hope you don't mind! I really don't have a comment about your recent post I just figured it's high time I tell you hello and let you know I'm keeping up with you and super cute family via your blog! I love your posts and I love your music selection. I wish you all the best in 2010!