Wednesday, April 08, 2009

New York Teasers

Only a few few few pictures from NYC. When you go with Kimbo, photog extraordinaire, why bother with your own camera? BUT her comp is in the shop, so these will have to wet your whistle for now. Half of them are in the plane going to NY and not in the city itself. HA!


We started out super early. Waking REW up at 4:30a.m. to catch our flight to Houston.
Here are Sawyer, Daddy Brent and REW in the Waco airport waiting for the plane. Uh, notice the cute bow in her hair as we started out. See--bow is gone! I have to hand it to Reese, she did EXCELLENT her first flights! The way there she was pretty tired from getting up so early, but she only lost it once and then fell asleep in my arms!!



We took Miss Holly with us to watch the littles. Here is Reese winding down in the hotel room for the night! We saw Kathy Lee Gifford while at breakfast at Dean and Deluca! I don't know why my camera took the picture like it was from a sniper scope--she was actually about 15 feet away doing a Today show taping! She actually looked younger in person! We also saw Lila Garrity from Friday Night Lights at H&M!



30 Rock!! Love it. The only celebrity I would ever care to ask a picture with would be Tina Fey. I wanted to camp out and stalk her, but no one else wanted to, so this picture had to suffice.
More later....

7 comments:

Alison said...

How fun! Look at that world-traveling (well, country-traveling, maybe) baby! Next time I'll wait with you and stalk Tina!

Angie said...

How fun! I need to go with you next time! Reese looked like she did wonderful! How lucky... only five months old and already been to new york!

Sally said...

ahhh!!! SO FUN! and i love that you saw Lila from Friday night lights at H&M!!!! love that show...and that store! :) so glad ya'll got to go on that fun lil getaway! Reese is a travelin pro!

Jill said...

I can't imagine taking a little one on a plane!!! I'm glad she did great.

Lauren Madison said...

yay! I'm so excited for you guys...so much fun! :)

Jaime said...

So, so, so fun and REW is such a doll...and her mommy's twin. I'd think by living in Austin I'd see someone from FNL but nope, never seen a sole. I have seen Sandra bullock so I guess that's cool. Go you with all the NYC sightings!

lauren said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad to see her in that outfit! She looks so adorable in it!!