Friday, November 07, 2008

**UPDATE on my Aunt**

Hey friends! My aunt had a VERY long surgery yesterday (about 7 1/2 hours). They were able to remove all the mass and some cancer had gone into her bile ducts, so they ended up taking out 70% of her liver and had to "re-construct" it. I am not sure what else is in store for her, but the good news is that it did not appear to have spread anywhere else. Still, they will biopsy the mass to see what type of cancer they are dealing with. I will let you know, but wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your precious prayers. Please continue to remember my family in this time!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the update! We'll keep praying until we're told otherwise.

Rose said...

Praise God that it hasn't spread! Keep us posted!

Mollie said...

Good to hear! I've been praying!