Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Fog is Lifted!

How could it not be? It was only short lived because I have SO much to be thankful for! I am still working out and making sure I sweat a great deal! I am enjoying my non-teaching time to focus on Reese preparations, time with my Mug and friends and family. All and all a great deal! Thank you Lord! Especially for this nugget: A "wash" after eating oatmeal all by himself. He did a pretty good job, but did manage to get a soothing oatmeal bath out of it!
Monday I watched CDP while Kimberly got some stuff done. We had a picnic in the front yard and played and played and played....

And I will leave you with this:
You really had to be there...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! I seriously laughed outloud at the last picture! How hilarious! Wish I had been there! :)

You look fabulous! 8 weeks to go! Cherish every moment until the end, and I'm so excited for you and the upcoming arrival of your sweet Reese.

Kimberly said...

Oh my goodness--- I wish I was there! What in the world are we going to do with these two littles? I can hear in my head the noises they were making in that last picture. Infact, I'm sure your entire neighborhood could hear them too!!! Thank you for keeping him so I could go work out and run errands. That really was a very nice treat! I know he had a wonderful time with his Aunt Nic Nic and T.

Love you,

Mollie said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud! Too cute!!!