Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lovin' on Kendra and Kenley

Some of you may not know, my sis-in-law, Kendra, and I are due 6 weeks (or so) apart! Our boys are 10 weeks apart. The joy of it all is that our kids are so close in age and the same sex! Cousins to me growing up were my besties and I pray that our kids are the same. Did I also mention that we live across the street? We can see their backyard from our kitchen. Ok, so all of these details make us sound like we might live on a compound or something. Regardless, we enjoy it to the fullest and it is a blessing beyond belief! Today was the day I had been waiting for for months! Kenley's shower!! I am sad that it is over already. You know how I heart a shower and especially when it is my niece's! Here were some highlights of the event:

The B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L gladiolas
The "pacifiers"
Me, Kendra and Brittany--Brittany was feeling like a stick woman right about now.
The cousins in their mommies tums!
The loot
The happy hostesses!
Kendra opening all the sweetest stuff ever. And doesn't she look AMAZING?!!!
Friends

Such a fun time! Kendra, I love you so much! You make motherhood a fun journey...thanks for sharing it with me!
xoxo

4 comments:

Rose said...

What a nice shower! You look adorable!

kinsey said...

so fun to see pictures of familiar faces. too fun that yall's families are so close. congrats kendra!

Kimberly said...

it was a fun shower and she did look so very pretty! she sure doesn't look like she could deliver any day.

next up in waco is yours!

Anonymous said...

I love your dress! Too cute!