Monday, July 07, 2008

Dear Baby,

Hello in there! You are now nearing 20 weeks with me! My body is slowing starting to take shape of what I love about pregnancy! The bump you have made is undeniable, but still manageable without too many aches and pains. You are such a little swimmer! More so than your brother ever was--you have been moving for several weeks, but now I feel you all the time. I dream about your arrival date all the time. I imagine your sweet face and sweet cries. I imagine our family a bit more complete in a way that I anxious to see. What all will you add to us? My love, I will soon find out if you are a boy or a girl. Each has it's own perks. Each has a fair share of unknowns for me. I can imagine you as both with so much joy and contentment. A brother or a sister you will make for your big brother. I am sure you hear him daily call you both as he kisses mama's "beebee" and calls you "sista" or "brubba"...it will be nice to give him a name to know you by. The weeks seem to fly by one by one. Isn't life so fleeting like that? I am trying to cherish you just as you are now...nothing more and nothing less. God grants us with each day to be fond of in it's own right. So, as I lie in bed at night, I will pray for you and who you are. I will pray for your well being and your health. I will continue to sing to you in the car on a daily basis. Our own private time together...just the two of us. Until the day I will sing to you in my arms.

Love you,
Mommy

15 comments:

Julie said...

http://julieforpresident.blogspot.com/ I miss you Nicki. I am so happy for you. Congrats on the new little angel coming your way. What a blessing.

Rose said...

What a beautiful letter to your sweet one.

Kimberly said...

Dear Baby,

Reguardless of your gender, we will love you wholeheartedly and we are anxious to know you here! You have one special family and one crazy little Mug for a brother, who will love you dearly!

Waiting to know you,
Aunt Kimberly

The Johnstons said...

so sweet!

Laura Marchant said...

Congratulations. Pregnancy is awesome!

Rose said...

So when will we find out if this one is a "brubba" or a "sista"?

Nicki W. said...

rose,
july 11th--FRIDAY!!

Whitney said...

Thanks for the sweet comment Nicki! We're really excited about everything.

We were wondering, how did you get the top border on your page?

We're looking to do something similar...

Thanks and I hope all is well!

~ Nathan

kinsey said...

very sweet...i think i voted girl on your poll (it's been a little while so i don't know for sure)...but can't wait to hear.

S, J, B, & S said...

Such a sweet letter! I can't wait till Friday ... you have to post right away! :)

lauren said...

I can't wait to find out! You'll have to either post it Friday or text me, because I'm leaving Saturday!

Rose said...

I can't wait!

Dona said...

What a beautiful letter. I am voting girl! It is great to have one of both. They are so different but equally fun.

SuperMom said...

We would LOVE to have a "Wilson on a Tube"...when can you guys go laking with us?

It's funny....people either are or aren't boat/lake people. We love having people join us, but half the time struggle to think who really would enjoy spending a day on the lake.

Next time, we'll think of the Wilsons!!

Nicki W. said...

angela,

oh no, you have no idea how much we LOVE the lake! brent's parents used to have a boat and we were obsessed with it! i can't do much due to my current situation ;), but brent would love it and i can accesorize with you :)