Sunday, March 02, 2008

Mr. Molars

Yaaaaaawn. Is it so incredibly wrong to go to bed at 7:48p.m. on a Sunday night? Resist the urge, Nic. Instead, Brent is going to help me clean the downstairs bathrooms. Double Bonus. As always the weekend has flown. Between the Baylor game, Kendra's 30th Birthday and Tristan's moody teething--I just can't believe Monday is hours away. I know I always complain about teething, but molars are kicking my hiney! Everyone always comments on how many teeth Tristan has, I don't know if he has more than the average baby, but he gets them in bundles! After days and days of not eating anything but milk, goldfish and bananas, I finally put my finger in his mouth to find ALL 4 four of his 1 year molar making headway. 2 made it thru already and the other 2 are not far behind. Ouch. On top of it all, his top left side has an eruption hematoma! So, we have endured many tears, no food, throwing up, fever and more!!
This is a picture tonight of Mr. Molars and me reading before bed. He did NOT want to show his new additions, so this was the compromise. The one good thing is...he is always wanting to cuddle his mommy! AND I am grateful for that big, white, precious little grin that I get to enjoy every day!
"

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Tell your Mommy that you aren't being unbearable! Infact, you were quite precious this weekend. Glad we got to spend time with you. I'm so impressed with your walking abilities!

Love,
Aunt Kimberly

mommymimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommymimi said...

awwwwwwww! poor buddy!!! cute picture! come play! miss me some tristan and nic nic time! love you,m

Corrie said...

Poor Tristan! Clara sends him kisses and hopes he feels better really soon! Maybe he will feel like playing some time this week! Call us!

Melissa said...

Poor boy! Carson got teeth like this and at about the same schedule. It is so miserable while you're enduring it, but then you are done before everyone else. Caden is a bit more "normal" if there is one - which only means he's slower to get them, but he gets them in pairs. I'm sure we're due for another round of teething, and I'm dreading it! I'll be praying for sweet Tristan and that he feels better soon.

Page said...

So sorry Tristan, but you will be grateful for those molars when you get to eat steak!! Feel better soon!

Rose said...

Yikes! Teeth are no fun! It's almost like being close to your due date, but feeling like you will never get there!

At least thats how I feel with my toothless teether.

Audrey T said...

We're still waiting for Sam's tooth eruption, but, after reading this, I'll wait and wait and wait! What does Tristan think of juice pops? Maybe something frozen would be good for his toothies.

elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Nickster! Tristan's gift to you...molars! :)

Lindsay said...

It was nice to meet you, Tristan, and your mother the other day! Its fun to put a REAL life face to a blogger/ picture face!

Suzanne said...

that picture cracked me up! and loved the reference to "mr.molars"--i hope he feels so much better soon...i cannot IMAGINE doing this with four. PLEASE give me the name of those miracle working teething tablets!!! also, i just about peed my pants reading your "baylor girl" post. holy cow did you nail it! and i didn't even GO to BU..just grew up in whacko.