Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Outsiders








Normally, I am a fall person. However, since Tristan has been able to get around, I am so looking forward to Spring and Summer! We got him a huge swingset for his birthday--the one with a fort and a sandbox and 2 slides! Someone is going to come build it in the next few weeks! I am so so so excited! Every morning, I wake up and hope that it is nice enough to go outside and run or pull the wagon or get in the hammock. My mind is spinning with ideas for the warm weather fun! Besides the zoo and park, do any of you guys have any fun warm weather activities? I am taking notes because I am pumped to get to play outside! As you can see by the pictures, Tristan is too! Share your fun ideas, plllllease!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't have a lot of ideas, but I'm right there with you!!!! I CANNOT wait for warmer weather! :) We'll be spending lots and lots of time at the pool this summer, but that's all I know so far, as well as walks and park trips and picnics of course. :)

walkers said...

yes the pool! last summer, Keller and I would go in the afternoons a few times a week, I would go and lay out by myself for 30 minutes or so while Keller was in Childwatch and then go a get him to play. it was a great way to get time alone and then fun times with the kiddo.

Nicki W. said...

yay! pool is a must! i know we are going to do lessons this summer! hey adrianna, what times were best to go to the y pool?

Kimberly said...

Last year we just bought a tiny little baby pool for Adalie and she enjoyed eating popcicles in it as I threw the ball to the pups outside.
The zoo is always fun, along with walks to get snowcones and icecream.
And obviously from my latest blog we are into bubbles! Hope we all get to get outdoors soon so we don't get to stircrazy indoors!
Tristan sure is precious!!!

Nicki W. said...

kim,
tristan got a bubble mower for his birthday and i think he will really enjoy that!!

lauren said...

I just love that little face! He is a doll! I'm with you, I can't get enough 70 degree weather. James loves to explore, so we go up and down the street with him leading. You will love having a swing set. We thought about getting rid of ours when we moved in because it's an eyesore, but we are so glad we didn't.

Lauren Madison said...

Hi Nicki! Oh my goodness...Tristan is just looking as adorable as ever...and he's getting so big! I know he will have so much on that swing set :) Florence is absolutely amazing. I am in love. I am taking a bike tour through Tuscany this coming weekend!! I knew you would be excited :) I hope all is well with you and the family!

walkers said...

hmm.. really it depended on my dude's nap. it is pretty consistently "full" all day long but after 430 it starts to die down sometimes we would meet daddy after work so we would go around then and he would meet us. fun, fun, fun!