Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Moving Out, Moving In and Getting Sick!





This tongue thing is new...

Soooo, we are all moved into our new house! It has taken us little time to get situated. I live with an organization maniac, so dare I say it was pretty easy. However, a few days before we moved, Brent got the stomach bug AND a really bad cold at the same time. I got the headcold the day we moved and thought I weathered the other stuff, but oh no, friday night, it hit me hard! I was so so so sick. I barely remember that whole weekend. Our whole extended family got it too! Luckily, Tristan missed it, but somewhere that same week, he got an ear infection! We are back to life though. It is amazing what all having a little bug makes you appreciate!


These are pictures from the new house. I am still adjusting to the size. It is quite a great deal bigger than the other house. There is an upstairs which I am totally unfamiliar with. I am very thankful for it though! It is a beautiful place I look forward to making memories in!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate and I are dying to see pictures of yalls new home!!!! We can't wait to come visit. Ummm, you can tell Tristan is your son!

Unknown said...

Nicki, the pictures of you and Brent and Tristan are so precious! I an in awe of your wonderful little family! What a blessing.

Audrey T said...

Glad you're feeling better!

More house pictures, please. I've heard about it, but I want to SEE it.

Melissa said...

Such sweet pictures. Tristan looks so good in green, and he looks like such a little man! :) Enjoy your new house!!

lauren said...

He's getting so big! 7 months really does seem so much older! Such a handsome boy! I've been thinking about y'all and hope you're enjoying your new house! Glad you're all moved in now.

Kimberly said...

Tristan is getting so big! He is absolutely adorable. love the tongue hanging out picture...I'm sure there will be many more of those over the years!! ha!