Monday, July 23, 2007

Dedication














Uncle Casey and Aunt Brittany



"He is able to do immeasurably more than all we could ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work in us." Ephesians 3:20


My baby got dedicated before the church yesterday. What a joy. He was so cute! He was basically shouting at the congregation. I later told pastor Barry that Mug would be a preacher! He enjoyed being in the limelight! Our whole family got to come, minus my brother's fiancee, Kim. It was so nice to celebrate all together. I have to thank Kimberly P. for almost all of the pictures!! Kimberly, what would I do without you, girl?! I love anticipating the call God has on my son's life!










7 comments:

lauren said...

Such sweet pictures!! I love the outfit he's wearing and the family picture is great. I was so sad because James had to miss his dedication.

Melissa said...

Isn't the dedication of your son such an awesome and special experience!

Love the 2nd pic! He is SO handsome...I never get tired of seeing his pictures! :)

laura said...

What a beautiful family. :) I love Tristan's outfit, so precious! What a special day to stand before the church and dedicate your son. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Anonymous said...

I miss Highland...

Kimberly said...

His expressions are priceless! Congrats to Triston on his special day!

Suzanne said...

soooooo frickin cute! what a special day!

Lindsey Eason said...

Hey Nikki - I commented on your blog forever ago and occasionally check to see how things are going for you and your lil' man (btw: love those baby dedication pictures!)! The last time I commented you were looking for a bible study that would stretch you - I hope you've found something! And I have to say this,...when I saw your link to the website called Pugs, I had to laugh- I always get a kick out of seeing Page's pups on screen! Do you have pugs of your own?